Hybrid Solar Systems – A Connection In Your Future Cost Of Electricity
Choosing the right solar power system that completes your need is essential. With the coming of the solar energy system, most of the residential and commercial customers who have already started using it by cherry-picking an off-grid or grid-tied solar system to meet or enhance their electrical energy requirements. These are not the only two types of rooftop solar system, but also have a third alternative – a grid-interactive Hybrid Solar System.
With the added convenience of a grid-connected system, the hybrid solar system effectively gives you the best of both worlds, as it incorporates the ability to earn Feed-In-Tariff Credits and supplement the security of a battery backup. As a result, you do not face the shortage of electricity even at a time of power blackout or bad patches of weather. This type of solar system provides the flexibility of being able to store the energy generated during the day by combining the energy storage with a grid connection, instead of feeding it back into the grid at a typically low feed-in tariff. Apart from this, it also allows you to use the stored energy in the nightfall rather than using grid-energy which is an expensive evening tariff.
With a fully programmable, hybrid solar system is an advanced solar energy system. As the name suggests, a hybrid solar system incorporates the advantages of both grid-tied and off-grid system. With this type of solar system, you are connected to the grid as well as have batteries to store power. Moreover, combining solar modules, AC utility, and battery power source, hybrid solar solutions supply continuous power and are suitable for locations where the captive power consumption is less than the generated energy.
SaveGeo provides reliable, independent and cost-effective hybrid solutions with low operation and maintenance costs. Our team of experts after surveying your location to identify the most suitable and cost-effective resources available to fulfill your energy needs by leveraging the power of hybrid solar systems. After carrying out a detailed feasibility analysis, our bespoke hybrid solutions optimize fuel savings and deliver the best hybrid solution backed by our innovative financing, monitoring, and O & M expertise.
Advantages of Hybrid Solar Systems
- By installing a hybrid solar system, you get a preference of using your own generated solar power or using the conventional method of feeding solar energy back towards the main grid.
- For people living in rural areas, cartons of the off-grid system seem cost-effective in comparison to on-grid systems.
- The hybrid solar system energy can be self-sufficient in the form of security.
- From solar power installation, the hybrid systems will give you a higher return, and allow you to store and use the energy whenever required.
- This type of rooftop solar systems is usually cost-effective and does not require a backup generator as the capacity of a battery bank can be downsized.
SaveGeo’s hybrid solutions are offered with an exemplary and comprehensive EPC (engineering, procurement, and construction) delivery.